Tuesdays 7 - 8:45 PM / Starting Feb 27 with Sara Keith
Learn how to bring motion to your photography through video. Get an intensive, hands-on introduction to shooting, lighting and audio.
In this three week class, led by Pro Videographer, Sara Keith you will focus on getting the best video quality on your DSLR or camcorder.
In this hands-on class you will:
- Learn proper camera settings for DSLR video
- Different Types of lenses for video
- Stabilizers, Tripods and Sliders
- Capturing the best audio with a selections of microphones
- Hands-on lighting demo
- Affordable options for equipment
- & more!
- Camera with manual controls and video capabilities or semi-professional camcorer
Class will be held at the same day and time of your choice each week for three weeks and lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes. (i.e. a Monday 10 AM class will be held every Monday morning for 3 weeks) If you have any scheduling conflicts, we will try our best to accommodate, just give us a call!