Thursdays 6:15 PM starting 2/28 with Dave
This four-week class is designed to get you up and running with all of the basic skills needed to use Adobe Photoshop CC® with your photography. Using Adobe Photoshop CC®, your instructor David Allen Jones will teach you this powerful photo manipulation software.
· The program layout (menus, tool bars, option bar, panels) through fun project-based exercises
· A brief overview of using Adobe Camera Raw to pre-edit your RAW, JPEG, and TIFF files, with review of tools available and a look at using the sharpening and noise reduction capabilities
· Basic elements of image correction workflow
· Overview of selection tools for more controlled editing, along with use of the Refine Edge Button
· Introduction to using layers, layer masks, and adjustment layers and type layers
· Basic retouching tools and tips
· Advanced features including controlling image perspective, puppet warp and liquify filter
· Finalizing your file and prepping for output, including how to sharpen a file and use noise reduction, along with the cropping tool and sizing your image
· Communicating with Lightroom® for full image management
· Syncing with Cloud services
Photoshop Software Downloaded on Laptop before class (see details below)
This is a laptop-only class. Please have Photoshop downloaded to your computer before class. You can download a free trial version of Photoshop CC here.
Adobe’s Photoshop CC® is the highest level of photo-editing software available. It is a subscription based software designed for the serious photographer.
Class will be held at the same day and time each week for four weeks and lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes. (i.e. a Monday 10 AM class will be held every Monday morning for 4 weeks) If you have any scheduling conflicts, we will try our best to accommodate, just give us a call!
BASIC COMPUTER SKILLS - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
Photoshop Software Downloaded on Laptop before class