Saturday October 6th 10 AM - 12 PM with Sara Keith
We use our cell phones today to tell our stories – what we eat, what we love, what we want. In this workshop, learn not only how to use your mobile camera as a documentary tool but also as an expression and creation of the artist in you. It’s been said in photography that the best camera is the one you have with you.
If you are new to mobile photography or simply want to take it up a notch, this workshop is for you.
You will learn:
• How to operate your camera with basic controls
• How to adjust exposure (brightness) and focus for perfect pics
• Super cool features including panorama, flash, HDR and coloreffects
• Most popular apps for editing your images in the phone including Double Exposures, Fisheye, Camera 360, Tilt Shift, Pic Stitch and much more
• How to download and share your images – Instagram and more
• How mobile phone photography perfectly supplements your serious photographic work
• Where and why to print your images
The possibilities are endless! Did you know you can put extra lenses on your camera phone? Come find out how.
This is a hands-on workshop. Registered students are asked to bring their iPhone and a charger to this class. You'll have the option to purchase a few inexpensive apps, so have your iTunes account password available.