Saturday, May 5th 1 - 4 PM with Ilya Zobanov
Learn all the tips and tricks to real estate photography from a pro! Ilya Zobanov is Atlanta-based Real Estate photographer. After 5 years of working as a real estate agent and team manager, Ilya transitioned into real estate photography and videography. He enjoyed the marketing aspect of the real estate transaction most, so running his own real estate media business came naturally. While a Realtor he marketed and sold hundreds of homes and gained valuable experience, which helps him understand agents’ expectations when it comes to photography.
In this introductory workshop, Ilya will cover:
- Basics of Real Estate Photography with Small Flash
- All About Gear
- Camera, Lenses, Tripods, Light Stands, Flashes, Radio Triggers, Diffusers, Computers, etc.
- Shooting Property Exteriors
- Best Time to Shoot, Shooting free-hand, Using Tripod, Extension Polls, Drone, Twilight Shots, Fighting Shadows, Shooting Directly Into the Sun
- Finding Perfect Compositions
- Lighting Small & Large Spaces
- Do’s and Don’t
- Editing and Delivering
- Tips on Running Your Real Estate Photography Business
Students are asked to bring their camera for a short demo!