Tired of unorganized photos and digging through folders to find them?
In this hands-on 3-week class, you will be introduced to the basic workflow of importing, cataloging and organizing your images in Adobe Lightroom® CC.
You will learn:
• How to import images from your camera onto Adobe's Cloud
• Import images from your camera, hard drive, memory card reader, or other storage device
• Organizing your images efficiently
• Tagging, keywords, stars, categories, etc.
- Take your pictures on all devices
- Sharing and sending images
Make your life easier with organized photos in Lightroom
The possibilities are endless using Lightroom® but this is the starting point to organizing and protecting your work and creating a system for retrieving your best images.
- Lightroom Software Downloaded on Laptop before class (see details below)
Older Version of Lightroom are not acceptable for the Lightroom 1 Class, such as Lightroom CC 2015 (Downloaded before October 18th 2017) and Lightroom 6. Please see Lightroom Classic 1 class.
Please contact us with any questions!
Prerequisite: Basic Computer Skills - Click here for more info
Class will be held at the same day and time each week for three weeks and lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes. (i.e. a Monday 10 AM class will be held every Monday morning for 3 weeks) If you have any scheduling conflicts, we will try our best to accommodate, just give us a call!