Mondays 6:15 - 8 PM / Starting May 7 with Amanda Gardner
Learn the art of eye-catching product photography in this hands-on three week class! Amanda Gardner will show you how to take professional quality photographs of all different types of products. Encounter multiple lighting set ups, equipment, problems solving, and table top tricks.
We will cover...
- Equipment and Lenses necessary
- Lighting for products
- Natural light, On location and Studio setups
- Shooting tethered
- Shooting Hi key/Lo Key
- Tools and accessories needed for product shooting
- Styling, Composition and Angles
- Jewelry, Food, Glass, Metal and more
- DIY hacks for product photography
Required and Recommended Materials: Digital Camera with manual controls (DSLR or Mirrorless), Tripod, remote for camera, variety of lenses, and any lighting tools you may own
Class will be held at the same day and time each week for three weeks and lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes. (i.e. a Monday 10 AM class will be held every Monday morning for 3 weeks).