Wednesday July 24th 6:30 - 8:30 PM with Sara
We use our cell phones today to tell our stories – what we eat, what we love, what we want. In this workshop, learn not only how to use your mobile camera as a documentary tool but also as an expression and creation of the artist in you - at one of Atlanta’s most iconic locations!. It’s been said in photography that the best camera is the one you have with you.
If you are new to mobile photography or simply want to take it up a notch, this workshop is for you.
You will learn:
• How to operate your camera with basic controls
• How to adjust exposure (brightness) and focus for perfect pics
• Super cool features including panorama, flash, HDR and coloreffects
• Lenses (yes, lenses!) for up close photography with mobile phones
• How to download and share your images – Instagram and more
• How mobile phone photography perfectly supplements your serious photographic work
This is a hands-on workshop. Registered students are asked to bring their iPhone and possibly a portable charger to this worksohp. You'll have the option to purchase a few inexpensive apps, so have your iTunes account password available.
Location meetup info will be sent at the time of registration.
All phones are welcome!