Saturday Sept 28 1 - 3 PM with Alex Acosta
Photographing an event (birthday party, corporate meeting, fundraiser, etc.) can be one of the most diverse and challenging areas of photography. With the right skills and training and checklist, you can be prepared to record to perfection.
This 2-hour seminar will prepare you to capture the perfect candid moments. Instructor and experienced event photographer, Alex Acosta, will cover your shot list, equipment needs and how to move about flawlessly in any situation.
You will learn:
· What gear is best – lenses, flashes and other grab-and-go gear
· How to create a Shots List – what types of shots to get
· How to assess environment and lighting
· Camera settings on the run
· How to know your event and anticipate shot opportunities
· The importance of editing down your images
Registered students should bring their camera gear and external Flash (if you have one).
Grab your spot in this one-time workshop and approach your next event like a Pro!