ASoP Anniversary Student Show
Opening Reception February 16th 2018
February 16 - April 21
NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS
It's our one year anniversary! And we want to celebrate by showing off all the amazing work our students have done over the last year.
If you've taken a class or workshop with ASoP, submit your images before January 23rd.
Any and all images are welcome! The images you submit do not have to be from one of our classes or workshops.
Deadline to Submit: Tuesday January 23
Artists Notified: Friday January 26
Receiving Deadline: Saturday February 10
Opening Reception: February 16
- Images must be from students of the Atlanta School of Photography (having taken a class or a workshop at some time) , but do not have to be from a class or workshop.
- Maximum of 5 images can be submitted
- Must be JPEG format
- At least 700 pixels on the shortest edge
- Title the images with your last name, then first name, then image title.
- Example: Ross_Bob_HappyTree.JPG
- Submit images via:
- Email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Student Show Submission" in the subject line
- Email a link to Dropbox folder to email@example.com with "Student Show Submission" in the message or subject line
- Email files via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Student Show Submission" in the message or subject line
- If accepted, you must be willing to print your piece(s) and submit them to ASoP By Saturday, February 10th.
Q: If my image is chosen, does it have to be framed?
A: As much as we would LOVE that, the answer is no, it does not have to be framed. But be sure to check out framing and mounting options all over, we do not require a specific frame or mounting type! Call or email us for recommendations.
Q: Do I have to attend the opening reception if my image is chosen?
A: No, but we'd love for you to be there!
Q: If my image isn't chosen, or I choose not to submit, can I still come to the opening reception?
Q: Can I bring my friends and family to the opening reception?
Q: Is the opening reception free to attend?
A: Yes, totally free! And there will be drinks and food.
Q: What if I have a specific question?
A: Contact is directly here.